Department – Training
- Class Room Training (Culture & Communication) (Process Specific Training)
- Handling On Job Training (2 Weeks)
- Monitoring Calls
- Call Calibration
- 1-1 Feedback
- Good Knowledge on MS Office. (Creating presentations, Training Manuals etc.)
- Good energy levels.
- Demonstrate leadership skills with experience managing a batch of 25-30 trainees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Solid skills of persuasion and negotiation, paired with an innate ability to develop trust, confidence and consensus.
- Ability to execute policies, processes and procedures of the organization.
- Ensure full compliance with all company, departmental, legal, and regulatory requirements
- Strong focus on Customer Service
- 2 years of Trainer experience with an International BPO
- Minimum 1 year of Third Party Collections experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferred Qualification – Any Graduate