Department – Software Development
The Solution Architect will be responsible for to identify software product opportunities in the US Healthcare market, conceptualize it, build use cases and ROI benefits, own the road map – build, develop, implement and enhance.
- Collaborate with business Leaders in conceptualizing new technology platforms, technical strategic decisions, products or solutions and own the technology development roadmap
- In-depth understanding of the US Healthcare across care verticals and the payer cycles
- Having expertise in Case management, Business Analysis, Business Process Modeling, and Data Modeling.
- Performed Pilot and Proof of concept studies on Utilization Management, Disease Management, Wellness Management, Care Management and Clinical Trials Verticals.
- Developed and Demonstrated solutions on Machine Learning/Artificial intelligence /Data Mining , Innovation challenges and in Live Healthcare Projects
- Create Capabilities/Themes , Features and User stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria in a Gherkin format
- Develop and maintain Product Road Map, Backlog planning and grooming
- Having expertise and strong knowledge in BPM and Case Management application development
- Architect and design solutions by analyzing, researching, designing, prototyping, building and reviewing projects
- Brings in innovative ideas and applies them to add value to the work.
- Lead software development activities throughout the product or solution development lifecycle
- Contributes to development, and review of product requirements documents, and functional specifications Track progress, communicate risks and escalate concerns in a timely manner.
- Establish software development practices and standards.
- Delivers high quality products and ensure that best practices and sound Engineering principals are applied in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Builds world-class, development teams through clear expectations and objectives management, career development, and smart recruiting
- Actively participates in the continuous improvement of software development process
- Performs root-cause analysis, identifies problem areas, and makes recommendations for improvement.
- At least 12 years of experience in Healthcare Product Service who has in depth understanding of the US Healthcare across care verticals and the payer cycles and 7 years in a software development leadership role within product engineering, platform development and/or solutions development
- Experience with full software development lifecycle
- Excellent leadership and management skills including: expectations and objectives management, decision-making, delegation, empowerment, coaching, and delegation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Ability to handle and manage multiple projects at the same time preferable from Product Development companies
- Previous experience in advanced software design architecture, and project leadership
- Enterprise software design experience required
- Analytical Skills with ability to truly understand the full scope and impact of the project requirements