Department – Information Technology
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues such as operating systems, Microsoft Office, mails, Outlook, Internet Explorer, desktops, laptops, printers, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned
- Escalate the issue accordingly to escalation process when unable to resolve it
- Manage service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades,
- Monitor daily backups, etc.
- Ensure all system & Servers are updated with latest antivirus & Window patches
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Managing the service Desk
- Documentation, Coordinate with Vendor, Service Provider, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of computer Hardware, Operating system & application such Microsoft Office, Mailing system, Internet explorer, basic networking, printers etc.
- Troubleshooting the Hardware and Software problems
- Should be open to work in 24*7 environments
- Communication skills
- Ability to respond to production issues on a 24×7 basis and extending beyond Normal Working Hours
- Should be 12th or Diploma with Certification in Technical course