Department – Operations
- Develop and execute innovative strategies to improve and secure business delivery.
- Able to establish pilot A/R process and devise strategy to improve collections
- Strong understanding of revenue cycle management and KPIs standards set to optimize insurance collection
- Strong understanding of all downstream revenue cycle offices i.e. Payment Posting, AR Follow-up/Denial Management, & Patient Billing
- Understands the eccentricities of various provider specialties
- Ensure that the portfolio meets client and internal company performance benchmarks.
- Actively develop the management capabilities and business acumen of direct reporters, and drives the development of team members, ensuring full and well- rounded team competency.
- Ability to execute policies, processes and procedures of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of performing annual performance review/appraisals
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint to create weekly reports, dashboards for both internal management and client
- Strong people management skills with fair understanding of required techniques to create win-win situation.
- Strong focus on Customer Service.
- Strong Employee Retention capabilities
- Minimum 4 years of Medical Billing Experience is AR Follow-up and Denial Management Process
- Minimum 2 year experience as a Team Leader
- 5 years of experience in the BPO business
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals
- Willingness to work night shifts
- Expertise with MS Office tools like PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Preferred Qualification – Any Graduate