Department – Human Resources
- Ensure an Induction schedule is sent to the stakeholders of the respective departments.
- Conduct Induction program every Tuesday and provide Welcome Kits for all the new hires. Ensure appropriate orientation and standard process of the program is maintained.
- Coordinate with various departments like HR Compensation & Benefits, Administration, Information Technology, Security, Operations, & Training to ensure the onboarding process goes smoothly and hassle-free.
- Maintain onboarding report, coordinate with the recruiters to ensure the pre onboarding process, ensuring timely completion of all required tasks, follow up with the management when necessary, and bring issues to HR Management’s attention. Prepare and maintain new hire spreadsheet records.
- Working on constant improvement of the Onboarding process to suit the needs of the organization and new hires
- Identify, coordinate and participate in Campus recruitment and Job Fairs. Host sessions and events across cities.
- Build diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on social media and leveraging proactive recruitment channels
- Ensuring daily and weekly dashboards are in place and shared with the HR management.
- Facilitate negotiation and offer closures within 48 hours from the date of selection. Maintain average salary budget as per the company standards for every batch.
- Facilitate documentation process and ensure all the profiles are submitted to the MIS Recruitment team of new hires on or before Induction day
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Well versed with Social Media branding
- Preferred Qualification – MBA HR