Department – Operations
- Minimum 2 year of experience in US Healthcare Coding & Billing Process.
- Should be CPC Certified.
- Previously should have worked on Cardiology, Anesthesia, OB-GYN, Surgery coding along with Evaluation and Management Coding. (Either 1 specialty should be there – Cardiology, Anesthesia, OB-GYN and Surgery)
- Strong knowledge on CPT and ICD-10 Codes.
- Should be able to extract/identify correct ICD-10 codes and Procedure Codes by looking at the complete Medical Records and the extracted codes should warrant Medical Necessity.
- Should be familiar with the challenges/consequences of Up coding/Down Coding.
- Should be able to identify ICD-10 codes and procedure codes with proper sequencing. Perform actions on the Practice management system/Billing system.
- Knowledge of insurance plans including HMO/PPO, Medicare, Medicaid, and other payer requirements and systems
- Effective communication abilities for phone contacts with insurance payers to resolve issues
- Customer service skills for interacting with patients regarding medical claims and payments, including communicating with patients and family members of diverse ages and backgrounds
- Knowledge of medical terminology and have experience in Medical Billing
- This is a full time 40hrs per week position
- Working Hours: 8am to 4.30pm
- Should be able to go extra mile whenever required to meet project deliverables
- At the completion of probationary period Medical/ dental and optical coverage is available
- Paid Vacation / Holidays
- 5 days working
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate