Department – Operations
- Develop and administer single or multiple client’s business with deployment of resources ranging between 100 to 200 FTE’s.
- Design and execute internal business processes to meet client SLA / work standards
- Ensure full compliance with all company, departmental, legal, and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication with clients, management and across functions
- Ensure that the assigned portfolio meets client and internal company performance benchmarks
- Actively develop the management capabilities and business acumen of direct reportees, and drives the development of team members, ensuring full and well- rounded team competency
- Innovate and drive dialer, skip tracing, performance improvement plan and strategies
- Host monthly business reviews
- Employee development, engagement and retention
- Staffing and resource planning
- Inventory Management and devising operational strategy
- Conduct Work flow and process audit to identify and close the gaps
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with support function
- Responsible for the production, procurement and planning daily activity
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the Executive leadership.
- Take complete ownership of business goals and targets and ensure they are driven and met
- 3 Years of experience as Associate Vice President – Operations
- 7 years of experience in the International BPO business
- Experience in 3rd Party Collections
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- referred Qualification – Any Graduate